Hydro Silica cleaning system
Hydro Silica counts on the quality of its products and a more personalized service. That is why the company has developed tailor-made units for industrial cleaning and pipe cleaning to suit your needs.
NHS 1000: 1000 PSI – 20 GPM
NHS 2000: 2000 PSI – 10 GPM
- Triplex plunger design gives smoother fluid flow.
- High pressure seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the fluid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated low pressure seal provides double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- 316 stainless steel, corrosion resistant, all Viton versions for special compatibility.
- Wet end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping, for quick service.
- Preset packing means no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs.
- All stainless steel valves are heat treated and seats are roller burnished for a positive seal and extended valve life.
- Brass, stainless steel or nickel aluminum bronze manifolds for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Special hardened, polished surface of solid ceramic plunger is abrasion resistant and results in extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, high-pressure seal offers unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.